GameStop opened i Pre-order the new Pokémon Trading Card Game expansion: Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Paldea’s Fate is now available to pre-order online and in-store to ensure you’re among the first to get your hands on the new card set.
Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Paldea’s Fate Includes over 240 cards featuring more than 100 Shiny Pokémon including Pikachu, Tinkaton, Ceruledge, Dondozo, without forgetting Grandizanne and Ironfurrow as Pokémon-ex Past Time and Time Future and Charizard, Forretress and Espathra as Pokémon-ex Teracristal chromatically.The new expansion contains six rare hyper-level cards with exclusive, high-quality illustrations. Trading card game Pokemon Scarlet and Violet Paldeas Destiny will be released on January 26thYou can pre-order Champion Trainer Sets, Booster Packs and Mini Cans at GameStop:
- Blister with three booster packs and promo card 19.98 euros
- Scarlet and Purple Box Paldea’s Fate a 34.98 euros
- Paldeas Destiny Star Coach Set a 54.98 euros
- Special tin Scarlet & Violet Paldea’s fate a 24.98 euros (from February 9th)
- Mini tin with scarlet and purple stickers Paldea’s fate a 12.98 euros (from February 9th)
- Premium Collection Scarlet & Violet Paldea’s Fate 59.98 euros (from February 9th)
All Pokemon Scarlet and Violet Destiny of Paldea products can be found at GameStop website.